Sunday, June 5, 2011

Second Easters.....

My pops and I are so funny! Classic take a picture of the other person taking a picture. :)Hates getting pics taken.
You are never too old....
Needing some help.
Just like this pic...
Hoping by following Gpa around she can find all the eggs. So clever...
Ah....I finally look like I belong!
Uncle G teaching the kiddies the some Yoga move.
Steady.... I tried it and its harder than it looks, but fun.
Dinner time. Love IB!
These 2 are 3 weeks apart. Celebrating #13! Crazy!!! AJ is older.
So....I am 30 something years old and I didnt know how to braid right. Im a lefty and I was doing it backwards or something. So stef set me straight. Took me while to get it. My brain takes a while to switch gears(mad cow). JC and AJ want to learn too. This will be a great black mail photo one day...hahahaha! I now braid correctly and am a braiding fool!!! It is a okay Stef! :)
Uhh.....





SNOW!!!!!
End of April and what.....SNOW! Nice! I guess April showers bring....April snow storms??

Had a little friend keeping an eye on me...honk, honk.
R is such a good little helper.



She wanted to help me with the tramp and kept slipping on her bum.

Its a work out shoveling off the tramp.

No comments: