Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shes 13!!!!!

Easter and Es bday fell on the same day this year. Kind of lame, but what do you do? Even though Easter is important, we were sure to make Evs day just as important. It was a big one! Our baby turned 13!!! What?! Cant believe she is 13! Im too young! Haha! I guess when you get married at19(kirk likes me to say 20) and have your first baby at 21, thats what happens eh? E is a wonderful girl! Total self motivator and over achiever! I am so thankful for her and I tell her that all the time. I do not know what I would do with out her. She is fabulous and we love her so much!!!! This was going to be her bday present, but we decided we are getting her a cell phone instead. She is so okay with that! R made her the little egg. :)
She has been wanting to go on facebook since she turned 12. We wouldnt let her. Made her wait til she was 13. So when she turned 13, she was all over it.

Never know what youre going to get when you set the timer.....

No comments: