Friday, June 10, 2011

We like to run and run.....

Started May off with a nice little run. :) My friend Susan and I ran the Provo Half Marathon. I thought I had signed up for the Provo Canyon half that I have run before and loved, but no. I signed up for the wrong one. Didnt realize this til a few days before and handt been pushing my training since I THOUGHT I was going to be running DOWN A CANYON!!! Blast!!! Oh well....was still a nice half and I didnt do too bad. I like the halfs. Think I will stick with those.

Mile 5 and still feeling fresh.

Right before Kirk snapped this pic, a police man in his car, on the loud speaker said...."stay inside the cones runner." Yah, that runner was me. Ha!!!
7 and feeling good! I lent the man in the pic to the left my outfit. Hes owning it!!!
13.1 and done!!!! YaY!!! Had to pull the good old Eye of the Tiger out for that finish!!!
After, we were served a yummy french toast breakfast! G double O D GOOD!!
Had to get a pic of our camera boy. Im BatMan(whispered). He was great to come down and support us! Nice to have support. He brought up his bike and rode back and forth snapin pics for us! Good job Kirkums! Thanks!


2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! i love you! i am so proud of you my little runner! I hope your body is doing ok! Way to go!
PS I saw a picture of you and thought for a split second it was Stef! LOL!

The Barker Family said...

congrats on the half! wish I could run even just 1 mile! I hope to be like you someday!:) love ya!