Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh Mr. Jac-o-lanturn

I actually remembered pumpkins this year. Forgot/didnt get around to it last year. Im lame. Remembered a head of time this year to buy them. ES helped me pick them out. Its nice kids are getting older and Kirk and I dont have 4 pumpkins to carve. Kids did most of the carving themselves. They did great!!!Still need help with the stem. Stem is trickyI hate gross slimy things. I dont like to touch raw meat or anything. Im OCD about getting all the seeds and gunk out, so thats my job.
In my head Im screaming "GET OFF GET OFF!!!"
Kirks job.
Ewwww....
R did a great job with hers. Kirk helped her draw it on(Angela = zero artistic talent) and she carved it. She was all over it!
Needed a little help
AT always has his tongue out when concentrating.
Waiting for the creative juices to get flowing
Ta da!!! ES has L's for Luigi. Rs is a policeman with 2 mouths(?) AT's is something Naurto and Es is looking funny at ATs. She planned it that way.

No comments: