Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

Trick or treating weather could not have been more perf!!! Sandal weather according to ES and R. Dad came home and made them change jic. AT was a SWAT guy. He bought that air soft gun with his own money for way more than I wanted him to pay(ridonculous!), so Im glad he got some more use of it. I had bought R a different costume, and Halloween morning before going to school she wanted to be a "China person" instead. From the waist up at least.

IB(in sunglasses) hilarious!!!!
I was myself, just a little more dressed up for the occasion...ha! And Kirk was Angel from Dexter.
Ev and a group of friends all dressed up as nerds. She has some of her costume off already. She left at 430 and we didnt see her til she had to be home at 930. The life of a teenager has started... Nice she has a cell do I can bug her. :)
AT dumped all her candy on her. Brothers....
I think the kiddies pumpkins turned out grrrrrreat!

No comments: