Thursday, November 3, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

Took a little trip down to Las Vegas to visit my dad and Denise. Denise has been really sick and wanted us to go down. It was a quick trip. We left early Friday morning and got back late Saturday night. My dad flew Natalie down. It was really great to all be together. A 6 hour car drive isnt bad at all.

Hit the pool first thing. Weather was nice and warm, but the water was oh so cold!!


Dad put us all up in a hotel. It was about 2 blocks from the strip. You could see the strip from mine and my girls room. Hotel was fun. Gav and I took the kiddies to the pool for a bit. Pool was outside. Fun to swim at night.
Helping Gavin check in
Saturday morning Dad took us all to breakfast at the Original Pancake House! Best food ever!!!! We had a great time just being with my dad!

No comments: