Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Kick Ball

The kids were so cute and wanted to play kick ball, so they organized a game and got us all to play. It was really cute. We had played a big family game the day before and they loved it and wanted to play again.

Here are some cool action shots of the kiddies.





A's turn being the "roller" as h e called it. He was actually really good.



Norda and I were the cheering squad. I clap way to much I realized.




Me trying to get to 3rd base, but A kept moving it so I couldn't. He was trying to get me out(little punk).....but he so didn't. That was a home run for me!!!!



Me cheering ES on to 2nd base. She got so excited when running the bases.




E getting ES out. ES liked tp play for both teams. She didn't get the rules at all. She got that you kick the ball and run, but thats about it. People would get her out and she would just look at them like.....whatever, I'm so not out ans stay there. It was adorable.







No comments: