Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fun Pix!!!!!


Love this one! My precious girls. They are soooo beautiful!!!!!! If I do say so myself.
E took this one of me and told me to put it on the blog so people could see how well she takes pictures. She did a pretty good job. She thought it was cool how you can see the brown spot in my eye. I think we have a furture photographer in the fam.

We watched my little nephew last week and R thought she was his little mom. She loves him and would walk around making up songs and singing about him. She loved having someone around smaller than her. Love K's Elvis lip.


Me and E when she got Knighted at school. In 3rd grade, the kids get Knighted when they pass off the big times tables test. 0 thru 12. It's cool for the ones who pass it off, but not so cool for the ones who don't. Makes me feel bad for them. Not sure how I feel about the whole Knighting thing because of that. E worked really hard though, and finally did it!!! Way to go E!!!!



2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

E is going to be a photographer.

Anonymous said...

Those girls are amazing and I can't get over how much more beautiful they get every day!!!