Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memeorial weekend Family camping trip!!!!!!

First morning around the camp fire. A said take a picture of him doing this and I said what are you doing with your hands and he said he was starting the fire by doing that with his hands. He said he was the "fire starter." I love that boy. His face doesn't look to into it though. We had such a fun time. Kirks family is so great and we all get along so well. The kids had such and good time with all their best cousins. It was like one giant sleepover. We were all sad it was over, but glad to get back home. We left Friday afternoon and got home Monday evening. The adults, of course, were all exhausted when it was all over. I hope it becomes an annual outing cause it was such a great time!!!

Canoing!!!!!!The kids loved the canoe's. I really enjoy canoeing myself. Its so smooth and relaxing. Kirk and I took it out a few times to get away for a few. It was really nice.

R's first time out on the canoe. She was not to excited. So she wanted off really quick. Kirk took her out later with a life jacket on and she liked it much better.

E loved canoing. The water wasn't to deep so we let her go by herself.....with a life jacket of course. It seemed like she was on a canoe the whole time.






ES waiting her turn to canoe.




Kirk and Gavin out with the babies.












R hugging her little cousin. Totally BFF!!!







1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I loved reading all about your family reunion. What a good time you had and love that you got some fun good pictures and memories! I have a goal that when ever J & I are together we have to get our picture taken together. I hate not having any with him. Glad to see you got some of you and Kirk. What a cute couple you are! See you tomorrow bright & early!