Thursday, May 31, 2007

Were off to see WICKED....the most wonderful musical of all!!!!(hum to the tune of "Were off to see the Wizard")

Well.....we are off tomorrow to see WICKED! We are all sooooo excited! We have been waiting for this day for a long time....and it's almost here! I don't think I will be able to sleep much to night. Then we are off bright and early. So can I just say......my daughter is the most coolest, cutest, bravest and most unshy girl I know. Yesterday was the 3rd grade talent show and E and her little friend Haiden decided they were going to sing to Wicked songs. Well, they put it all together themselves. They had it all choreographed and had costumes and even kareoked(sp?) to it with just the instrumental soundtrack. They were so awesome. Theyt both just got up there and did their thing and weren't even nervous at all. They dang and danced and belted it out. They even had props. I couild not have been more proud. I was so nervous for E, but so didn't need to be. She is so at home on stage in front of people. SHe feeds off it. I think we have a real performer in our midst. I even got totally teary eyed. It doesn't take much for me to do that. They had people coming up tp them after saying they did sucha good job and were totally impressed. I sure had nothing to do with it. It was all tthem.

Here is E as Elphba and Haidena as Glinda. They were the perfect combination.

So serious!




2 comments:

The Dean's said...

I love that girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the words of comfort about my kid's pooing problem! Man this is way harder than I thought it would be. I had no idea that he would be so scared of going poop! Good to know it's not just him that has a hard time!