Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SUPERHERO'S!!!!!!!

They look so serious don't they. Oh.....they were. They got all their stuff on and wanted me to take pictures of them as Superhero's. Then they wanted me to take pictures of them jumping out of the tree so it looks like they are really flying cause their capes would be blowing in the wind. It was very entertaining! Love these two!!!

Hilarious!!!!!!!! Love how I has his shirt off.
Super A!!!!!!

This ones cool.....he's purched and ready to jump the bad guys. Thats what he said....not the purched part.....just the "ready to jump the bad guys," part.


Super I!!!!!!!



3 comments:

The Dean's said...

LOVE the superheros!!! Thanks for posting those!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Those pictures rock. I think you should frame the first one.

Anonymous said...

I am LOL over here on I's face!! That one is going center stage in the new collage frame!! I am going to have the best collection of pictures ever from you and Ste'f blog!!!!
xoxo