Friday, June 15, 2007

I love Soccer!!!!!

Last night Stef and I went to a Real soccer game. Her good freind/Realtor had some extra tickets, so off we went. The Real aren't that good(they don't went that often) but soccer is soccer and it was fun. It was fun spending some time with Stef too. I forgot how worked up I can get watching soccer. Good times! Even though they aren't the greatest team, they are all really good players. Very talented. Thanks again Stef and thanks again to your friend Ali.


Introducing the teams.

Right before kick-off. We had some pretty sweet seats. One of these kids is doing his own thing(hint, hint.......yellow shoes.)

Game over. They lost 1-0 in the 3 minutes that they added for injury time. Lame!!! The ref's they had......Lame-o!!! The one in the middle there of the 3 with the yellow shirts was really making some bad calls. I always hated getting bad ref's. Sure did bring back some fun memories watching that game. Made me want to start playing for real again.