Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Silly Girls!!!!!!!!

The other night after we put the kids to bed , we kept hearing all this giggling and playing, so I go in there and see this in the middle of the bed. ES and R share a bed and E stays up reading in her bed(yes.....all 3 girls are in the same room......can you say squishy) A lucked out, he will always have his own room. Anywho......if E stays up reading the other 2 like to stay up and mess around in bed. I thought this was pretty cute. They were having so much fun together. Siblings are great!!! I love that our kids love eachother and get along so well. I really hope it stays that way. When they heard the camera click you saw there liitle heads turn and them say.....what the!! Funny!!!!!
R thought she was sooooo funny. She even said, "wook mommy, I so funny." Like she was the first person to ever put a ball up her shirt. It was cute.

Yes.....I have an announcement.......JKJK!!! The kids wanted me to pretend. To bad I don't look that cute when I'm really pregnant. When I'm really pregnant.......Yikes!!!!


No comments: