Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wicked Roadtrip!!!!!!


Well the day arrived bright and early. I was up at 4:30 to be on the road shortly after 5a. Lynette and Bek met at my house and then we headed out fo r Stef, who surprised us with Nat. We thought NAt was meeting us at the hotel in Denver.....but no.....she was here to surprise us. It was great!! So were we all together for the roadtrip and it was a blast and went by so fast. Of course we jammed to the Wicked soundtrack on the way down. We had to get Bek up to speed. SMF!!!!

Hanging out in the room while all us girls were getting ready. E was glued to cartoon network whenever we were in the room.




Does she look like me.....I don't know. She for sure is mine though. HAHA!!!!



Before the show we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Can you say yummy and could we HAVE more food. We got so much food.....so much that I felt bad for having it all. None of us could even come close to finishing all the food on our plates. Of course we still ordered 2 cheesecakes and icecream for dessert....of course, and we sure ate it all. I totally wanted to run back to SL to burn off what I ate. Yikes!!!! I sure don't look like my sister's do I. Look at their beautiful curly hair and then look at mine. Where did I come from? I don't know.


E and Nettie. So adorable!

Bek and Stef. So pretty!


Me and Nat. Love her!

When we came out of dinner, there was this cool horse and carriage. We have them in Utah so it's not like we haven't seen these before, but we were in Denver and it was cool!


Here we are just before we went into the theatre. Oh man were we ever so excited! I was already getting emotional and we weren't even in our seats yet.....which were great seats might I add!!


Here we are waiting for autographs.Before the show when we were buying our cool keepsakes, the lady helping us said after the show the cast signs autographs in the back buy the stage door. So of course we were so there. We were waiting for a while and then some of the cast starting coming out saying it was going to be a while cause they were meeting withthe directors for notes. Well.....E got pretty sad and started to cry, but was trying so hard not to show it......how can you say no to that. So we stayed and I'm glad we did. It was a lot of fun! The best part was seeing how happy and excited E was.


Getting Fieryo's(the scarecrow) autograph. Can I just say......hottie!!!! Oh ya!
Getting Nessa's(wicked witch of the East) autograph.


Heres the one we waited for.......ELPHABA!!!!! It was worth the wait. Almost didn't recognize her without all the green makeup on. JK!!! E was so excited!!! Elphaba is her favorite. Mine too!!!! She was so pretty that Elphaba.

I had to jump in there with them. Hey.....I was excited too!!!


Getting her Elphaba witch doll signed. She was so cute, when Elphaba(the actress, don't remember her real name) gave the doll back to E, she told her how she had just played her in her 3rd grade talent show and sang 2 songs. Elphaba(the actress) thought that was so cute and told her way to go. E just soaked it all up. After this we went back to the hotel and went to bed around 12:30p. We were all so exhausted from the whole day and from being so excited we all fell right to sleep. It was seriously the best night ever!! It took me a bit to go to sleep cause I had to come down from my high.....my Wicked high that is! E went out the minute her head hit the pillow, and that never happens.


E wanted a picture of us at the hotel before we left for home. She is so great! It wa salot of fun and it was great to be with my sisters and Lynette( who is one of the sisters) and E. I loved having that time to bond. My sister's are the BEST!!!!!
















2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I loved our trip. So glad to be your sister! It makes me get all teary eyed! I just love you guys. We had so much fun! I just love that play and I can't believe we got to see it! Love yoU!

The Dean's said...

Fun pictures!!! It was a great night!!! So glad we did it.