Friday, June 15, 2007

Bathingsuits and flowers......

I love my little girls in their swimsuits. Especially R. Her little(chubby really) thighs shake when she walks........LOVE it!!! Not quite sure what she's doing in the picture. All I remember hearing is "wook mama, I slilly." Silly doesn't even begin to describe this girl.


Getting done with me taking pictures of her. She sooooo does not care about the camera. She is her fathers daughter.


Wednesday Stef came over cause we were going to go see G's dress rehearsal at Desert Star. My kids love it when she comes over.....they get all excited. Es and R kept bringing in flowers(that they kept picking off my pretty plants ughhhhhh) So Stef wanted to take some pix of them in the girls hair. R usually doesn't hold still long enough for you to take a picture. You got to be quick with this one!



So cute!!!! She smiles like I did when I was little. My granda Billie would always tell me to open my mouth and show my teeth. I hated it! I found myself telling ES to do that and quickly stopped and have never said it again.




So pretty!!!





Mine and Stef's turn. So fun to be a girl!!!






2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your girls are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! The girls are so pretty!!! I love R's hair up in the pony!