Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28th....8 Years

It's been 8 years since our mom died. Can't believe it's been that long already. Each year does get easier and you grow and learn to live with it, but sometimes it still gets me. It's hard not to replay the day over again in your head and in my head it feels like it just happened with the memories being so vivid. I'm glad it's not just happening though cause it was the hardest day ever in my life so far. Even though this will always be a sad day.....there are still reasons to celebrate. Today is Natalie's Birthday!!!! Happy B-day Nat. This was such a hard day for Nat and she decided to turn it back into a good day and married her wonderful husband Steve on this day. As dad likes to say(and thinks he's funny....he is) Happy Birthaversary Nat and Steve!!!! We love you both so much and thanks for making this day a day to celebrate!!! That was a great day! Also Happy Birthday to my Step brothers wife Sarah. Also another reason to celebrate!!! I am thinking of all of you on this 28th day of June! I love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I sure do love your mom! She is so beautiful I haven't seen a picture of her in a long time! WOW you forget little details. I just love her so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this Ang. I totally cried when I read it. I love you lots!