Friday, October 12, 2007

Family Pictures!

Lynette was so nice and took our family pictures last night. She did a great job!!! Thanks Lynette!! We met at Memory Grove. I had not been there for a long time. What a beautiful place to take pictures. There were a few brides there getting pics done and R would see them and say "look theres a princess...I want to be her." She knows shes a princess. Love this one of me and Kirk. Beautiful/handsome couple if I do say so:)HEHE! Love the background, love the colors, love the pic, love it all. Beautiful Lynette!

One of the many positions she had us do. Very nice!!! Let me just say....we sure gave Lynette her workout last night. Made me feel bad, but Netties a good sport.


How beautiful!!! Of course, when Lynette would position her and tell her to smile....not so much, but in this pic she was by herself being all cute so Lynette snapped some cute ones. Beautiful jod Nettie!!!

1 comment:

Norda said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! I had no idea memory grove had leaves like that in the fall! Your family is so cute!