Monday, October 15, 2007

The Dark side:)

OK...so I had my sister-in-law Angelle color my hair, all my hair dark brown. What do you think? I LOVE it! I know, I am always doing something to my hair. I like to experiment. Kirk says it makes me look a little dangerous. Cool!! Now he calls me his "Danger Girl." At church yesterday, no one recognized me at first. They were wondering who that woman was sitting with Kirk. I even got Bek at first. Love it!!
Different angle. Kirk says this color really brings out my eyes...one of his favorite features of mine.
E's photography. She loves it!

4 comments:

The Dean's said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!! looks sooo good!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Hello hot vampire lady! Thanks for last night!

Norda said...

I love it! So pretty!

DEAN said...

UMMMMM...WOW! Nuff said.