Monday, October 29, 2007

Its a dead mans party.....

Went to a Zombie Halloween party on Saturday night! This is me with my cousins husband Johnny. We're buds:) He throws this party every year.He is totally into the Zombie thing. He is so hilarious. Its was a fun party. Me....not lookin so hot. Im a dead runner. Kirk was a dead under cover cop. No pic of him though.
Me and my Uncle Brent. Hes a cool guy.
B was sad the Bek and gav were leaving so they brought him along. In the car on the way there, he kept asking me if I was funny. Bek and Gav told him they were being funny when they were getting ready. Love that kid!
Our ward trunk or treat was last Thursday. R fell asleep waiting for everyone to get ready. Her head kept bobbing up and down. It was too funny!

There is some drool there:)
Posers!

4 comments:

The Dean's said...

LOVE the pix...

Norda said...

That is too funny! Love the costumes! Loved your makeup for the zombie party too...I thought it was a good look, maybe you could start a trend...just kidding! Even though you were dead you still looked great!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Bek looks totally dead!! HAHA What a fun party!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What cute halloween kids! Love them. Love the pics of Rio falling asleep. I totally LOL at work!