Saturday, October 6, 2007

Precious moments:)

No pix on this one, just wanted to share. So today, E and I got to go down to the Conference Center. We got tickets for the afternoon session. Can I just say she was so excited....I was so excited! One on one time is so great. We have such a good time together. It was so precious to see how excited she was to be there. She couldnt believe we were going to be in the same room as the Prophet. We took the binoculars and she was in heaven. I love seeing things through a childs eyes. So pure and innocent and genuinely excited. I loved being with her. She is such and good girl and actually listened to the talks cause she would ask me questions about what she didnt understand. She loves to learn. She was a little sad at the end cause she wanted to see and hear the Prophet talk and he didnt, but she did get to see him, so that made up for it:) I love that she loves to be with me. She leaned over to me during the session, took my hand and said, "I love you mom." Oh my heart. We need to cherish that precious time together, and I sure do:)

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Could it get any better! Love all the time you are spending with E! Love you