Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mother/Daughter Night

Friday night we had Mother/Daughter night. It was cute and fun. The girls had to bring stuff to display about themselves. E was all over that. Of course, she had to put her Wicked stuff in there. My baby is getting so big:( It is fun though to watch her become her own person. Shes 91/2 going on 16. Yikes!!!
The girls and moms had to make their own scones. YUM!!! I love scones! E had to do most of it herself. She wanted to cut them out in hearts, but that didnt go so good. Oh well, nice try. Its to bad you have to fry them. Why is all the good stuff fried. Fried sooooo doesnt agree with me.

Fryin the scones. E wanted that job too. We made 10 scones I think and I only got 2. E ate the rest. Yikes!!! I told her not to, that she would regret it later, guess what......I was right. A little while after we got home she says to me...Mom, I dont feel so good. Really??? I asked her if she was ever going to do that again.....no way. Ya think? Why do some poeple have to learn the hard way. Thanks Norda for watching my kids for me. You are GREAT!!!


No comments: