Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scouts and....


AT getting his first Scouts Award. The Bobcat I think.? He was sooo excited!! This boy takes Scouts very seriously. We've already read the Scouting book IN its entirety. Front to back... Yah....thats a good read...haha!!!

I Am A Child of God.

For the primary program my sister in law asked if R would sing I Am A Child of God solo. After asking her (and adding in the bonus of getting to sing in the microphone) she was all over it. So we would sing it in the car, while I was doing her hair, while she was taking a bath, while she would go potty, before she went to bed. We sang it all the time and she got it down. The day of the program she walked up to the microphone, waited(so adorably I might add) for her cue, and sang beautifully. Like an Angel!! She only sang the first line solo, then another little girl joined her for a duet. Proud parent moment!! Had to enjoy it by myself though, because Kirk was in Illinois getting a root canal done by his Uncle, so he missed it....so sad:( Everyone in our Ward was quite impressed with her!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rio did a great job. way cute.

The Dean's said...

OMG, that was the cutest bow i have ever seen!!!!!! love that girl!