Thursday, October 16, 2008

My little Dancing Queen!!

She sure thinks she is the Queen! THINKS is the key word here. Every class she is in, she thinks she owns the place. Dont know what to do with this girl half the time. Signed her up for dance with her cute little cousin, who R calls her 'girlfriend'. She says to me, 'Mama...I have lots of girlfriends.' Then she will start to name them all, and yells at me when I cant think of anymore 'girlfriends'. Oh that I may endure her and love her well.....

Arriving at the studio.
Getting their pretty Ballerina shoes on. They know the drill!!
She likes to run and run....haha...movie anyone?
1st position...well...half of it. Kinda got the arms right. Cute, cute!!
2nd position...I think...?

Shes not supposed to be hanging on the bar. What a good listener she is....not!! Cute pic though.
Ah...so clever...taking a picture in the mirror. Me and Amber and ES(in the smudge somewhere)in the Mom/cheering section.
Look at that form....toes pointed and everything!! Loses it toward the end there a little bit. Gotta love the tongue hanging out. So adorable!!!

I do love this Girl!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha soooooo cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look at how cute she is! Love that she is a dancing queen!