Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Im so glad when Daddy comes home.....

My Dad has been in Afghanistan since March, and he took a 3 week leave to come home and see everybody!!! YEAH!!! It was so nice to have him here. It is really hard having him be over there, so far away, where it is not that safe. Where there are bombings and shootings and killings happening all around. He reassures us he is safe, but I liked having him here, where I can see and feel him and know he is safe....if only for a short time. We had a good time together, but not long enough. Nat flew down from Seattle and Denise came up from Arizona. We hung out and did fun things and just enjoyed the time together. Hooray for Families!!!

Stef was at a rehearsal that morning, so G came all by himself(so brave) and hung out with us and took some pix!
I just want to say I have the best sisters Ever!!! What would I do without them....I really dont know! They are and have been my best friends forever!!! I love being with them. We do nothing but laugh, and cry sometimes....like sitting in the middle of Sweet Tomatoes....niagra falls man! E was filling in for Stef in the pic. Not really...but we missed you Stef!!! BTW....I have one of those cool T-shirts, I just didnt get the memo that we were supposed to wear them that day...
Is it just me, or do I look a little stoned in this pic...? Something about the eyes....I dont know...

No comments: