Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Better late than never...

E's 13th birthday fell right on Easter this year and we didnt really get to have a party for just her. So...about 2 1/2 months later(yikes), we did it. The Barrowes have a time share condo up in Park City every summer, so this summer for our families turn, we did a girls night and E invited some friends and we celebrated with swimming and pizza and lots of unhealthy stuff. Yuck!

R makes me lol in this pic. She wants to be and do things like the big girls sooooo bad. She followed them around all night. So cute!

After swimming, we hit the store for the unhealthy stuff. I never let my kids eat like this. Ever! Yack! Had to get the carrots in there...
Being silly
My buddies that night
Watching my all time favorite childhood movie.....Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The original.
Loves

No comments: