Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

Little did I know this would be my last girls camp as a/inthe Stake YWS presidency. This makes me so sad. One of my fav things about YWs is girls camp. Especially now that E goes. I wasnt able to stay up there over night at all this year, so I drove up everyday and back down every night. Took ES and R with me. Here is am with all the Stake and Stake youth leaders. Great bunch of gals. We have a good time together. Waiting for skits to start. R was all over it.

My wards lovely ladies!
We were about to head down to go home, when R saw these girls playing a game. Its called Big Booty. She had to get in there and play. Everyone thought she was so cute and were so cute with her and she thought she was so cool to be playing with the big girls.
Shes so funny, cute and small
On our way down, we saw a Moose. Not the greatest pic(cell phone cam), but it is a m
oose. We saw lots of animals going up and down those 4 days.














No comments: