Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To school for cool...

First day of back to school is always a bitter sweet day. Another year is here. E in grade 8, AT grade 5, ES grade 4 and R(drum roll) grade 1! Cant believe my baby is in school all day. Made me sad to think about. Been enjoying the quite time though. Sometimes I miss having a buddy at home with me. Sometimes....:)The walking elementary gang. They got a brand spanking new school this year. They were so excited!!!!
New school has lockers even.
Getting everything in. Said she didnt need my help. Said, Moooooom no!
Has her bff beside her(left) and her cousin(diagonal and behind) her.
ES has ATs teacher from last year. She thought that was pretty cool.
AT, by the window(who is hiding not acknowledging Im there of course) has Es 3rd grade teacher.

No comments: