Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh say can you see....

Our Fourth of July was filled with lots and lots. We saw fireworks three different times(Kirk and E only 2). Growing up in the military an Army brat, I love this holiday. I keep my flag up all month long.

Our 4th started on Friday with fireworks with Kieffer. She made us a yummy dinner, then we went and picnic'd and waited for the works to start.

Working on this girls smile. So how I smiled when I was a kid.
Chillin and eatin
You know....just in case
Kief played tag with the kiddies because I was, well....too tired. I know, bad mom.
Played cards while waiting. Our our our poker face. Our our poker face....es.
Even though they know fireworks dont start til it gets dark, they still asked a billion and one times when they were starting!!!
No, she does not need to go to the bathroom.
Sparklers are fun/make me nervous.
Then on Saturday, we joined the WATTS=BFF's for their 4th and works! Yay! Good times for sure!
Had these dropping from the sky to keep everyone entertained.
Kirk and Joe(love him) kickin it. Caught Kirk playing with his cell phone that he said he would never get. HA!
Coooooookies! (yack)
Umm.....should we be worried?
Kirks candid pic
Was a beautiful Utah sunset for us!
Love her so much!!! Always go away with my sides and abs hurting when Im with her.
Kids pic.
She was so excited about this.
Kids waiting for sparklers. Getting the safety lecture first. Dont let R's look fool you. In her head shes saying yada yada yada, Im going to do what I want so lets just do this. Seriously!
AT cant wait!
Oh yah!
The 4th was on a Sunday, so we had our neighborhood parade and breakfast on Monday. Good neighbors and food and fun! Have a live band and everything.
Heading up to parade.
AT and his buddies we in charge of the flag ceremony.
Fun games. Water baseball I think.
Made it to a base...yay!
R with my little nephew. So love this kid! He is hilarious!!
E and her friend were in charge of face painting.
My little tiny niece. Kirks youngest sister and hubby had been trying for years to have a baby and they finally got her!!!! So precious!
Happy Birthday America!!!













No comments: