Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A birthday/24th of July w/e celebration!

ES turned 9 on July 22! Yay!! Love how excited our kids get for their birthdays. Thats so how I am! One of the main things on her bday list was Legos. She loves legos. Here is everyone helping/playing with her new legos. She wanted to go to Seven Peaks SL, aka...Raging Waters for her bday celebration. Slacked on getting more pics. The day was all about her.
This is how I found R. Aaaaahahaha! Love her!


Took my friend Kieffer to the RSL game with me. Love going to RSL games! Loved going with Kieffer. She makes my laugh so hard! Good times and good game! They won 4-0! Got some joker behind us doing bunny ears. HA! All good! Kief and I got in on someones self pic in front of us. We did it on purpose. It was funny!
Love me some soccer playas!


Us with KB. Hes one of my favs, hes hairy, but still a fav! After the game there were fireworks for the 24th of July. THEN, after the game, Kief and I walked around to where the players come out to go to their cars(a friend of mine who knows some players told me to do this) so of course I am going to(no I am not a stalker). Didnt see any going to their cars yet, but even better than that, we saw where they hang out after the games and got in(thanks to Kief) and TOTALLY mingled with the players! I was awesome! We prob shouldnt have been there, but no one kicked us out and we got autographs on our jerseys! I was wearing Kirks and Kief mine, so we both have signed jerseys now!! :)

Took the kiddies down to Temple Square and on a tour of the Conference Center. We live here and have never done a tour. It was great! No matter how many times Ive been here, it always amazes me how massive it is. Getting a close up was fun! Be fun to sing in the Mo Tab and sit in those seats one day. Maybe....

We told R to stay and be in the fam in the mirror pic, but as you can see, she didnt listen. Surprise....not.
AT was waiting for me. He doesnt like to leave a man behind.
Can you tell that R cant read yet(sign left of bust), or listen to us when we read what is says to her...
This was cool.
Hall of the Prophets. We told R no running.
Kirk likes candid pics best, like this...
And this....
And this. We were up on the roof and they offer umbrellas and hats to use because it is hot up there. R had to have one.

See all those flowers behind us? Yah, E and I planted those for a Quad Stake service activity project last Oct. It was fun to see the fruit of our labors. :)
LOVE my kids!
Where we stood almost 15 years ago. Say what?!
Just love R in this pic
Love this building. Has good memories for me when I was in the Mormon Youth Chorus and Symphony. I was in the chorus part and my dad was in the symphony part. Loved doing that with my dad. Rule was once you got married you had 3 months and then you were out. Thanks A LOT Kirk! :) I was in for almost 2 years. Sang in 2 General Conf's. Good times!
One of my fav places!



1 comment:

Banham Luck! said...

Your photos at the soccer game remind me of "creeper photos" I think you should start being a creeper, it seems to always happen to your pics anyway.
"Creepers" are just random people that get caught in your photos.
It's pointless like "planking" but still fun as heck!
http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/funny_creeper_photos#168573