Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All Hallows Night....
Tried something different this year for Halloween night and trick-or-treating! Tracy invited us to her party and trick-or-treating! Kirk and I had to split up cause E and AT wanted to stay home go with their friends. So Kirk stayed with them and I took the 2 little girls with me to the party! Woo hoo...good times! Cant wait for next year! Kirk forgot to take pics of E and AT....bummer! E was a Vampiress and AT was an Asassin.

I put way more effort into to my costume than Tracy did! Took a lot of time to get that one together and put it on! Haha! Did some trick-or-treating for R and had some guy tell me I didnt need candy...I was candy! At first I was like...are you getting fresh with me, then I looked down and remembered I was an M&M...haha...awkward!Had to take the M&M off cause it was getting int he way of my eating! Cant be having that...
Love Rys(Tracys daughters) face! She is a crack up! Need to work on ES's smile.
R's hat only stayed on...oh...about 5 minutes! She wanted to run with the big kids and that lasted about as long. Had to call Tracys dad to bring the wagon...

No comments: