Friday, November 27, 2009

What can you do in 24 hours..?

How about a road trip and an NFL game!?
A friend I know through Stef had tickets she needed to be used to the Broncos game on Thanksgiving Day. The Broncos are my fav so of course I was interested, but didnt know if I could pull it off being Thanksgiving and all. So did!! I have the best family in the world and they were all cool with it! Woo hoo! So it was me and Kirk and we invited my nephew JC to go and still had one more ticket so my brother in law Ruston(who has the coolest wife ever) wanted to come with. Kirk wanted to be back for his families T-day dinner the next day, so it was a quick trip. We left Thursday moring at 6am and got back Friday morning a little after 6am. Did it all in 24 hours! Woo wee!! Didnt get much sleep, but it was so worth it! That the Broncos won and broke their 4 game losing streak was the icing on the cake!! Go Bronocs!!! So much fun!! So gonna do that again!!! Thanks Anna!!!

We were watching Star Trek and JC had to explain a confusing part to me. 1- It was my first time seeing it, and B- It was way to early in the morning! JC's happy Im not confused anymore! Good movie!
Streching the legs....
Road trip buddies...Me, Kirk and too cool JC in the background.
Me and Ruston. I only distracted him from driving for a second...
Bored. Forgot palying cards! Who forgets playing cards on a road trip!? So we had a stare down..
Hes 15. Need I say more....
Looks painful!
Got freshened up(just me really) and got our tickets from my friend. Getting something to eat before the game. Hard Rock was pretty busy. Guess everyone goes there before a Broncos game. Lots of Gaint fans there too!

JC and I messing around waiting to eat.
Still waiting...
We're in...
After the 2 1/2 mile walk(seriously)...we finally made it to the Stadium! So exciting!! It is huge!! Can seat 75,000 people! Night started out pretty warm, but by the end it was cold!
Waiting for the game to start! Woo hoo!!!
Bronco Cheerleaders. The men I was with favorite part....typical!

Ruston wasnt to happy having his Cheerleader watching interrupted...haha! ;)
Wanted one with the field behind me...

Bronco head caoch Josh McDaniels in the orange shirt in the middle there... Hes just a little guy compared to those big football players.
Giants taking the field. Boo!!

Broncos taking the field...YAY!!!

Coin toss.
Bronco sideline. Does there really need to be that many people there?
Kick off!
Broncos first possession....I think?



All of us! The guy behind me standing with the orange hat...hes my new friend. High fiving me and everything. Even hailed the hot chocolate guy for me who kept ignoring me. Had a nice wad of chew in his mouth most of the time. Yah...thats attractive! Even more attactive was him spitting it into a bottle...gross! Kiss your mother with that mouth! Haha....movie?


When we got to Denver we stopped at Kirks cousins house to drop something off and chill for a bit. So to pass the time, Ruston decided to bench press me. Takes total trust from the bench press...ee of the presser...The ugly noise you hear in the video, yah...that would be me!

2 comments:

Anna said...

LOVE THIS POST! What cool pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast, I am so glad you were able to come!! GO BRONCOS!

Joey and Nettifer said...

1. I am so flipping jealous!!! B. it looked like you guys had a blast! Love you tons!