Monday, November 2, 2009

Gardner Village and Witches my dears.....

So we have a really good friend who was one of the Witches out at Gardner Village this year, so we decided to go show her some support and make a fun night out of it! Invited our good friends the Strates to go with us! Kirk had to work still so good thing we had Bryan there to watch the kiddies cause Shan and I kept getting lost in the stores!! So easy to do there.... Bry...you are a patient man!!

I really love going places with my kids! They are so good and fun! I still have to threaten R within an inch of here life, but she is way better than she used to be! Love my kids!!The Strates! Love them!!
Peeking on the witch taking a potty break...
Just climbing around...
Fun Witches!
Aww....who doesnt remember their first love/crush! These 2 have loved each other since Kindergarten! Had to get a pic of the holding of the hands! So precious!
Cute kids all in a row...
and another row...
She was sitting there all alone. Had to get a pic with her... Pucker up buttercup!!!
I just thought this was funny!
These were our tickets for the Ride to A Witch, to see my Witch friend! Cockroaches.....I hate cockroaches! Even plastic ones! Fun idea though!
Me and my girl Shan(so pretty) on the tractor ride to the Withches! My camera batteries died so this was with my phone and it was a pumpy ride so not the best pic....
Our favorite Witch...and our good friend Mildew Rose(not her real name..)! She was seriously the best Witch ever!!!! She was cracking me up!!! I mean look at her face....love it! My kids said she was there favorite part!!! YAH!!!!

No comments: