Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mind the gap...

So I forgot to take a before pic, but heres the after...or almost after widening this kids pallet! We have 12 more days(=24 times) of widening to go. He had no gap when we started 2 weeks ago! This thing really does its job. Totally changing the look of his face too!Went to the ortho yesterday and got this fun little contraption! Yes....its a head gear, but called a face mask now. I am so thankful they dont look like they used to anymore! Though still looks like something from Silence of the Lambs! He has to wear this everyday for 12 hours for 6 months. SHEESH!!!! He only wears it at night thank goodness! Puts it on after dinner and takes it off when he wakes up. He is still being a really good sport about it! Its me that has a hard time. I feel so bad for my boy having to do all this! It is for the best though...

No comments: