Monday, April 30, 2007

Do you like???????

Ok......so anyone who knows me, knows that I get bored with my hair and like to do crazy things with it. I can thank my mom for that. She was always experimenting on my hair. Anywho.....I needed a change, so this is what I did. Kirks sister Angelle always does my hair and she always does a great job. I went all out this time. Cut about 5 inches off and colored it 2 different colors. I really like it, it's fun and as long as Kirk likes it.....it's all good. I 'll keep it like this for a while and then........who knows what I will be in the mood for.

Kirk took this pic when I wasn't ready so I'm not smiling, but it shows the front view good!






What do you think?????????


3 comments:

The Dean's said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You look like a hot mama!

Unknown said...

Um, hello, love it!
It looks so fab!