Friday, April 27, 2007

Red Butte Garden!!!!!

Today is Arbor Day???? and all the 3rd grade classes at E's school went on a field trip to the Red Butte Gardens. E asked me to go and it was a lot of fun. It was a beautiful day and the kids learned about all sorts of things. Trees, plants, roots, and even got their own tress to take home and plant. The last time I had been to Red Butte was on mine and Kirks first date over 10 years ago. We went to an out door concert. It was Clover. They are or were a local band here. The place had totally changed. It was a great first date! Good times!!!!

Me and my group......The cool group!!
E jsut chillin with some friends. the boy on the left is a very nice, quite handsome boy. He and E liked eachother in K-garten and 1st grade. Not sure about now, but they like hanging out.

E learning how you tell how old trees are. It was really cool and I even learned something new!


A took this picture of us by this really pretty waterfall......what you can see of it, but A did a good job!



They had these cool huge lizards at the park there. This is the Gela(sp?) monster. E with her best friend Rebecca.




My turn on the Gela monster. Thats my nephew behind me!





E and A's teacher......Ms. Wilkinson. She is really great. I reall ylike her. Her name is Angela too!






2 comments:

The Dean's said...

What a fun day. I love red butte gardens! I was there for a work thing last week!
Fun pix!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a cool mom! Her teacher looks so cool!