Monday, April 9, 2007

Dog park w/ Stef and G!!!!!

Stef and G invited us to go to the dog park on Friday. Kirk wasn't home yet, so we piled in the car and headed out. It was a lot of fun. That park is really cool and you see all kinds of dogs, and they are all nice. My kids did really good with all those dogs too. I was impressed. Toby sure thinks he's a tough dog. He totally is. He even tries to break up fights if he sees other dogs might be callin eachother on. He is fearless. I wasn't prepared for how dirty my kids got with all the dirt, but we will be prepared next time. After the dog park, Stef and G treated us to some yummy icecream.....the kids favorite part of course!! Thanks Stef and G!!!! You guys are awesome! We love hangin out with you and Toby!


I love this shot of A. He was cruising down this hill and he had such good control of himself. He totally gets that from Kirk. Kirk has excellent balance and control. I totally got him jumping in the air!!
ES's turn to run down the hill. She didn't even fall. I was for sure she would.
Singing with Uncle G. Garrick was holding R for a while and the whole time she was singing. It was too cute!
Stef and ES are kindred spirits. They are a lot alike. I love it!!!!!
Thanks again Stef and G!!!!!!



2 comments:

The Dean's said...

Love the pix that you have!! They are so cute! that was a good time! Next time i'll call Beck and well get all the kids! That will be fun!!
Love ya
S

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love the picture of A jumping that freaking rocks! Glad you had such a good time!
love you!