Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Wicked" surprise!!!!!!!!!

It was a huge success and she said it was the best birthday ever!!! The pix speak for themselves!!!!


Opening Bek and her family's gift. They got her a really cool Diary with stamps and a cool pen, and it even locks. Bek said she can write all her fun adventures in it.....like the Wicked road trip! Thanks G and R fam!
Opening Nettie's present.....little Alphba! She loves it!!! Thanks Nettie!!!

Opening her T-shirt and the Wicked music and song book. I'm holding the T-shirt.


Opening the tickets. It took her a minute to read them and figure out what they were. This is her when she figured it out. Her reaction was so choice. She screamed and jumped up and ran to me and gave me this huge hug and was saying, I cant't believe it over and over. Bek, Stef and I were all totally teary eyed. She was totally surprised! Look at IB........his face is funny. Hes all.......whats the big deal. ES started crying cause she said she wanted to see Wicked. We told her when she is older she can do stuff like this and that we would take pictures for her. That made it better. I love surprises!!!!!



We have the tickets in hand! You can tell by the look on her face that she is still in shock. I love it!!! A few minutes later in the kitchen she asked me "Mom, is this for real or is it a joke?" I said it was a joke.......JKJK!!!! All night we heard.....I still can't believe I'm going to see Wicked! Believe it baby!!!!!




Heres all she got! She wore the T-shirt to school today(of course) so I will take a pic of her in it later. Now I can play and she can sing the songs to Wicked! She loves her little Alphba! She says she is so cute. She said this was the best birthday ever! that made me happy!
After the presents, Kirk and I took her out to dinner for some one-on-one time. It was really fun. She is so great. Then she wanted to go rent Night at the Museum, then we went and got some Woodies icecream and went home and watched the movie all together as a fam. It was a really great night.
Thanks again for watching the kiddies Stef.



2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

SO sad that I missed the party! Dumb viewing, it was a nightmare. I much rather had been with yoU! I am so glad to see that she had a wonderful birthday & I love the reaction on her face. Love that she likes the doll!
Love your Everest!

The Dean's said...

What a great gift! He reaction was priceless!! I'm still mad that the reaction didn't record. But i'll send you the pix I took. I cant' wait we are going to have a BLAST!!!