Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tooth pullin time!!!!!!

IB had a tooth that needed to come out cause the new tooth was all the way through, but hadn't pushed the old tooth out so it was still there and being very stubborn. Bek and Gav and fam were over for dinner on Sunday and heard that I was the official tooth puller in our family and could even get the stubborn ones out. So we talked to IB and asked if he was ok with me trying to get his out......he said I could try.........


This is me tying. Bek held his hands and I worked. The kids were all over it and A was very concerned about IB. He kept telling him I did it to him too and to be brave. I like pulling teeth, the part I don't like is causing the pain.
It's out!!!! Here we are examining it in my hand. It only took about 5 minutes of twisting, pulling, tearing(my favorite...gross I know) and bleeding, but I got it out. All I have to say is IB is one tough kid. Yes, yes....I am the official family tooth puller! After all that.......IB still loves me. I made sure to reasure him I still loved him even though I was causing him pain. It's all good!!!

3 comments:

The Dean's said...

Nice work! The tearing makes me a little sick..
Stef

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to go. That is kind of gross that you like the whole tearing thing. But we both like sick things! I will remember that when it is M's turn. Should we just call you Dr now?

ANOB said...

Yes....I like gross things. Me and you both Nette!