Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday E!!!!!!!

Well today at exactly 11:09 am my baby girl will be 9 years old! I can't believe it! I remember the day she was born perfectly. She made me a mommy and I love it. She is such a wonderful daughter. She is a great helper, very obedient and considerate, a very picky eater(that would be my fault) a good dancer, artist and singer. Good at Math and reading(good at everything in school really) gets good grades. Takes piano lessons and her teacher says she is a natural. Has lots of friends and is very social, hum.....I wonder who she got that from. She is NOT shy(she didn't get that from me) loves to bear her testimony in church, remembers to pray and tries to be like Jesus. She likes to stay up late reading and get up early. She is very funny and she likes to sing and dance to musicals with me and be silly. She is very kind and loving to her brother and sisters and her mom and dad. I could go on and on, but I won't. I am thankful everyday Heavenly Father allowed Kirk and I to be her parents. She is very special and we love her very much!!!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday E! I can't wait till you open my present from us. Love you!

The Dean's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU!
S