Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Family pics and The Hunt!!!!!!

Had to get a pic of us all in our Easter outfits after church. In church, the primary president asked why we celebrate Easter and ES raised her hand and said,"so we can wear our pretty new clothes." After she said that, she stood up and twirled around and showed everyone her pretty new dress. It was so funny! Everyone loved it. That sure made Kirk and I look good. Our kids totally know the reason we celebrate Easter, my girls just like new clothes!


Me and my girls. How sweet! R would only pose if she had that egg. Whatever gets her to hold still.

The men in my life. I let them pose however they wanted to, and this is what A wanted to do. Not what I would have chosen, but it is very manly.
Helping R find her eggs. She found the much covetted Darth Vadar egg. I should have got a close up of that egg. It was hilarious. Stef and G's were all Star Wars eggs. Darth Vadar even had the helmet and everything.
E and A helping eachother out.

ES was excited that she found the first egg. Isn't she beautiful. I can't get enough of her.





1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I totally laughed out loud when I read what ES said! She is totally killing me. I love her so dang much!