Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eclispe(3rd times a charm??)

Went to see Eclipse with the the original Twilight gang....the die hards! I had to redeem myself because I went with a different group to the last one...I am redeemed! Phew! Always good times with these guys. Already set for the next one in Nov. Cant wait. Despite the total cheesiness and horrible acting and corniness and the fact that we had to make fun and comment under our breath and laugh at parts were it wasnt funny through the whole movie(Im sure everyone around us hated us) we loved the movie! Go team Jacob!

Everyone. Nice pose Stef! Haha! Now we know where de Janeiro gets it from, and no thats not Nat next to Stef...its me. Just look like her in this pic... Good times!!!
Thanks for the pic Nettie!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

LOL! I love that picture! Glad you choose wisely this time around!

Anonymous said...

Hey....I was in the last group...you had to redeem yourself from me?!?!