Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Land of the free, Home of the brave!!

I always put our flag up the 1st of July and keep it up all month. Im a military girl at heart still, and I love our flag and like to show my patriotism for my country! Even with a ding dong running our country, I am proud to be an American!!!Our 4th of July started out with neither Kirk or I having to work...Yay! We just hung with the kids. Kirk went on a bike ride. I went for a run. Watched some World Cup, then that evening we went to a RSL game. Always good times. Was a great game too! After, they had fireworks and this is were we ran into my sis Lynette and her fam! I love running into them! They are so great/fun and we love them sooo much! Thanks for the pic Nettie!! Yes, we are decked out in our RSL appearal...nerd alert!! Gotta show our support!

No comments: