Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th celebration cont...

So every 4th our ward/neighborhood does a big parade/breakfast. We all meet at a designated house and parade around the neighborhood. Theres bikers, walkers, scooter...ers, etc. The parade ends at the park in our neighborhood where we have a huge pancake/sausage breakfast and whatever else everyone brings. Games and fun to follow. A lot of people end up wet! Good times. Like fireworks, we had the camera, but only got this pic.

On our way to meet for the parade.Warning- parents should not ride their kids bikes. The following may result. So I had to get home from the parade in a hurry, so I rode ATs bike and he was on the pegs behind me. I hit a pump, one peg fell off and AT got a nice tire burn. Oh man, I was almost in tears I felt so bad. AT reassured me he was fine and helped me feel better. What a great/brave boy! I also found out he does NOT like them called owies anymore. They are now wounds. Thats way more manly!
After the parade we went to D and Ds for lunch and some water fun. Tim and Kirk enjoying their day off.
Bean bag toss. I didnt play, but it looked fun.
Just chillin...
Americas favorite past time. Nothing like playin some baseball in your swimsuit.

Gpa showing how its done. Back in his day, my dad was quite the baseball player. The best in his Highschool even!


Hey batter batter batter...
ssswwing batter!
Results of being married to me....exhausting.... :)
Slip n slide boogie board style!

Silly lil Brazil!
Had a request to take this pic. OMG! Hilarious! Love this kid!!!

All the adults. Missed you Stef and G and Nat!
Best buds! When they were little we called the Mischief and Mayhem.
Hamock time.
Precious!

No comments: