Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Perks of being a mom....

E is in YWs now and the had a Mother/Daughter talent night. She was so excited! Okay, so was I. I love doing this kind of stuff with my girls. It was fun! For our talent, E and I sang a duet. One of our fav primary songs...A Childs Prayer. See video below(if it works?)....
E with all her YW friends.
So anyone who knows me, knows I DO NOT sing solos. I dont like to say no to people, but I will say no to those. I told E I would sing whatever song she chose with her. The one she chose has me singing a solo(of course). Said I would right... Oh the things we do for our kids.

2 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

Gosh, all you Omer's (Barrowes) are so talented. Takes a lot of courage for both of you to do such a great job! I was going to sing at my Grandma's funeral last week, but I chickened out cause I could not find a duet partner, next time I am calling you!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love you guys! Way to go E!
Love your new family picture. I can't wait to go on our hike again!