Sunday, July 18, 2010

Its what fun IS....

LAGOON! Had our Stake Lagoon day. Its about the only time we go every year because it is so dang expensive. So the kids really look forward to it and get so excited! I get excited too, to walk around all day while the sun sucks all my energy and I am dying of thirst. Okay...a little drama there, but it is always so hot! Still fun though! The Lab actually takes the day off and we all go with most of Kirks siblings and some friends from our ward. We split the kids up between the adults in age groups and trade off every now and then. 12 and older are allowed to go off on their own, ONLY if with a group. Always meet up for dinner, then off again til closing time. Good times!!!

Bek and my kiddies.Got to hang with de Janeiro for a bit at first. It was fun! She wanted to ride some rides while we were looking for her little buddies to hang with. On the Jumping Dragon.
ES and her cousin/best buddy, all soaked after the Rattlesnake Rapids. I was soaked too. Thats why I never where a white shirt to Lagoon...haha! Felt good though. Kept you cooled off for a while. I went around pretty much for the rest of the day and night with these 2. They we SMF(so much fun). They were actually big enough and brave enough this year to go on all the big rides. Yay! We had a blast!

On the Tidal Wave.
Went on the Colossus before this ride and told them I would have to sit this one out. My head and tummy were not feeling too good after the Colossus. No worries...I kept it in...Ha!
Most everyone at dinner.
Met up with AT and his buddies for a bit. They loved the Jet Star.
Skye Ride. So right when I turned around to take this pic, I saw my boy totally SPIT! What the!? GROSS!!! I yelled at him and gave him the "I dont think so" signal. Yah we had a talk on the other end about that. He wont be doing that again. Gav is in the back ground.
Let them go on the Spider by themselves. They thought that was cool!
Closing time. Got all my kids back and we are going home!
What my kids look like after and full day and night at Lagoon....trashed! ES actually looks pretty scary.

What I look like after a full day and night at Lagoon with my kids by myself....
NOT! This is what I looked like and wanted to do. Me soooo tired! Totally worth it for sure!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Head and tummy not feeling too well? Tired? You are such weak sauce!

ANOB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANOB said...

I hate you Amber! ;)