Wednesday, August 8, 2007

1st tooth!!!

My ES lost her first tooth last night. So far my earliest tooth looser. Its been loose for awhile and the new tooth was already through, so we needed to get it out quickly so the new tooth wasnt damaged. E and A were real easy to convice to let me pull it out. ES.....not so much. Lets just say, she does not have my threshold for pain. Can you say scream much. Kirk had to hold her and I did the pulling. This one made me feel bad. 2 pulls, and it was out. She thought the blood was cool(totally my daughter.) 10 minutes later, she finally calmed down. Finding the money in the morning made it all better! I love my ES!!!
Wow!!! What a very nice tooth fairy, wouldnt you say. And for such a little tooth. The tooth fairy wanted to give her 50 more cents....are you kidding me! Heck, for a tooth that size all I ever got was 25 cents, maybe 50 at most. I think she scored!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go ES!!! Her little hand is so cute!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah she lost her first tooth. tell her to go buy some candy so she can get the rest of the teeth out :)