Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Daddys girls and some random...

After we got back from the Zoo, I found Kirk asleep on our bed. He was tired after helping his parents with their new house and moving stuff, so I tiptoed out so I wouldnt bother him and went downstairs. When I came back up, I found some adorable little people had found him. These girls are such daddys girls. E is too, she just wasnt home or she would have been in on this too. I feel kind of left out sometimes, but Ive got my boy. A has always been a mamas boy. Love it! I asked Kirk if he wanted me to take them out, and he said no way....he was lovin it. Im glad he likes being a dad. He is for sure a wonderful one.
Kirk loves his girls! Says they make him happy:) They really do! He says that includes me too of course. Good to know!

R had to have one with ' just me and daddy, k mama.'


I put R in her bed for naptime, and this is where she always ends up. I ask her why she gets on the floor, and she says 'because I like it better there mama.' Such a big girl!



Kirk and A on their way to play 9 holes. A loves to golf. He said to me one time, 'Mom, I want to be the best golfer in the world.' And 'I was born to golf.' Kirk likes to take him as often as he can. This was the first time they actually played a game. A l oved it!




Me and Kirk at the Zoo. Picture courtesy of E.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute pix of K and the girls.. R is so flippen cute..she is my number one munchkin!!!! A will have to take me out to play some gold and give me some pointers!!!!
xoxo

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your family is adorable! Got to love sweet daddies!