Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Stef!!!

Just a shout out to our sis Stef!! Happy 29th year! Hope you are having a good day. Lame to be at work Im sure. Here are some fun pix I found. Werent we so cute:) Not....well Stef was, not me. Yes...that is me with Stef and not our long lost brother as some people have joked. HAHA..very funny! The hair sure didnt help much. All I have to say is...the 80s were not kind! Love you Stef. Glad you are my sister. I should have done this for Bek and Nat....Im glad theyre my sisters too! Next year. Got some good ones of fat Nat....I mean Nat. HAHA!!!
Yum, Yum. Probably home made icecream...our mom did that a lot. And home made dresses...our mom did that a lot too. Liked it when we were little, when we got into Jr. High...not so much. Yikes!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Love you Stef!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love it.. you guys are so adorable!!!! What the heck happened! HAHA Fat Nat huh... guess I can live with that after all these years.. it is pretty funny!!! Ang you R is the spitting image of you!! It's insane!!!!

xoxo

Joey and Nettifer said...

ok those pictures are freaking hilarious! I can't believe how cute you both were! I can't believe how much you really look like a boy hahaha

The Dean's said...

I was such a cute kid!! :)