Monday, August 27, 2007

The big day....1st day of school!!

Well its "finally here" as my kids would say. The 1st day of school. They were soooo excited. They love school. I hope it stays that way. E is in 4th grade...what the??? and A is in 1st...crazy! ES starts K-garten next week...oh my heart, and she can hardly wait. Its nice to have them go to school, but I will miss them. I love my kids. They are all so GREAT and so smart! Little R was so sad this morning though because she wants to go to school too. She kept say, "please mama, please, I go to school." So sad:( 2 more years for her. My kids teachers are all great, so that is nice. E had this same teacher back in 1st grade, so they were excited to see eachother. I hope this is a great year for them!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for school starting! Poor little R just wants to go too mom~!