Monday, August 13, 2007

Fun on Stilts!!!

A couple of years ago, JC made these stilts in Scouts. So AJ brought them over the other night and we had some fun. Stilts are cool, but man are they tricky. All the kids had to take their turns and Kirk sure got a workout holding everyone up. Good thing hes strong. We made it through all the kids with zero injuries...not to say there werent a few tears. It was very entertaining!










R was totally scared, but had to be like the big kids.




Whenever I wear a skirt, R likes to get under there and walk around with me. She thinks it hilarious and just laughs the whole time and says, "wook Im mama." Not quite sure what the neighbors were thinking if they saw this.....oh well.





I was like the kids, and could only do it if Kirk was holding on. Kirk let go(jerk...JK) and I fell(gracefully of course). Its way harder then it looks! E thought shed be tricky and turn the camera sideways and take the picture. So tricky!






Kirks the only one who could do it without help. Show off....JK!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! A pix of AB!! Keep em coming of the other Barrowes!!!! ha ha how fun! Kirk rocks.. love the facial hair!! He is a hottie with a naughty body!!! HAHAHAHA

Miss you so much!
xoxo

Joey and Nettifer said...

How fun are stilts. I know I wouldn't be able to do that. I think Kirk has his new calling in life - a circus clown hahah

Love Rio. I can't get enough of her cute little stories!